Sunday, December 20, 2009

M-Day Plus 133

Christmas Break!!!!! Holy crap it could not have come sooner. It's been a long time since I've posted on here. Sorry about that folks. I guess we ought to recap the past...2 months?

So...life sucked there for a while. Microanatomy was, err...still is awful. We had a test on Friday right before break which had a fair chunk of that junk (<-- rhyme). I don't know if I have ever truly hated something as much as I hate microanatomy. It really is bad. Last Sunday as I was studying for the test I decided that if Microanatomy were a person that I would have little problem with killing it in the worst ways and spending the rest of my life in a federal rape me in the butt prison. That, my friends, is how much I loathe Microanatomy. I do not enjoy it and it keeps knocking me on my butt and laughing at me. So, what do you do when something keeps knocking you down? You smack it in the...uh...face. Yep, you smack it in the face. So what did I do with it and that test on Friday? I took a freaking club to it. And not just any club, a club with rusty ole spikes! It was a great test which was much needed.

Ethel has had some more action these past few weeks. It's been getting a little more personal too. We just finished inspecting her lower limb, which means delving into her wonderful feet, calves, thighs, and of course, the butt! Grrrr..pretty hot stuff wouldn't you say? Ok, that was wrong on too many levels. But, I've already typed it so it's apparently impossible to change.

Let's see, it's Christmas time! But, I think I've already said that. This must mean that I am running out of things to say. Well, have a happy holidays everybody and I'll do my best to keep posting on here more often. Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. My friend,

    Just found this little bit of laughter called Brad Hill's Blog. After reading a couple of your recent posts, I want to thank you for making me actually laugh audibly at least four times! I am so glad to have this window into your intense life; I always thought you just might be brilliant, and a glimpse into med school has now officially verified it.
    I really hope the non-school part of your life is going well. I'd love an update someday if you have two spare minutes between dates with Ethel and JerryAnne, but I totally understand if you're a bit too busy.

    As we would write in a middle-school yearbook: "Stay cool."

    Peace.

    ReplyDelete